I am fourth year Ph.D. student in the Applied Cryptography Group and the Privacy Preserving Systems Lab at ETH Zurich, where I am advised by Prof. Kenny Paterson, Prof. Friedemann Mattern, and Dr. Anwar Hithnawi. I graduated from ETH Zurich in 2017 with a Master of Science in Computer Science. Before that, I did my B.Sc. studies at ETH Zurich. I design and build privacy-preserving systems that use cryptography to give users more control on how their data is shared and processed.
- Microsoft Research EMEA PhD Award
- ETH Medal for Master Thesis
TimeCrypt: Encrypted Data Stream Processing at Scale with Cryptographic Access.
- ETH Zurich, Systems Lunch Seminar
- Intel, Santa Clara, CA
- USENIX NSDI, Santa Clara, CA, [Video, Slides]
- UC Berkeley, CA, RISE Security Seminar
- UC Berkeley, CA, NetSys Lunch Seminar
Zeph: Cryptographic Enforcement of End-to-End Data Privacy.
- Informatik II für D-ITET (2018-2020)
- Informatik I für BAUG (2018)